Here is the course description:
Our society tosses around the term apologetics without much deep thought about what it actually is or how to properly do apologetics. I truly believe that Jesus calls us to engage in apologetics by developing a unique robust intellectual account of our Christian faith to share with those who are open to it. As Peter encourages to do in 1 Peter 3:15,
“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect…”
So, I invite you to join me in an eight week course learning about Christian apologetics in order to discover the wealth of knowledge that God has revealed to us. In our lessons we will be learning about the following questions:
● What is Apologetics?
● What difference does it make if God exists?
● Why does anything at all exist?
● Why did the universe begin?
● Why is the universe fine-tuned for life?
● Can we be good without God?
● How could a good God allow suffering?
● And more!