We have one worship service on Sunday, December 24th at 5 p.m. It is our Christmas Eve Candlelight Communion Service. We will praise God in a powerful worship experience, open and receptive to joining the angel host of heaven.
- Sing out our praises with some of our favorite classic carols
- Listen to inspired special offerings by our song team
- Experience the meaning of the coming of Jesus in just the right way and at just the right time through the eyes of our children.
- Where is Jesus active on the world stage today?
- We share Christmas communion; our family dinner…
- We close with one of our most cherished worship expressions…Candlelight Silent Night
We will see you Sunday!